Village of First Nations

We are descendants of the Original Peoples, and it was our Ancestors who formed the FIRST NATIONS.

Discussion Forums

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Village Forums » Introductions and Social Chat

Post subject: Re: Hi =)
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:27 pm 
Great Eldar Shaman

Nation: xolatl
can you see the costa concordia from where you live phoenix wings?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:12 pm 
Tribe Member in Training

Nation: 'none"
I'm really sorry Deer, I read your message today. I've been busy... but I wanted to say thank you :wink: Your message made me smile :D

Wow, so varied ancestry. In my case, everything is very... emotional. Karmik, if you prefer it. But I've felt this connection since I was a little girl... generally, I tend to feel more connected with a past version of myself, in another time, than the Phoenix Wings of today :wink:

Walk in balance you too :-)

Phoenix.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:18 pm 
Tribe Member in Training

Nation: 'none"
Hi Ollan!

Well, I can't see it but it is interesting that you ask me about that ship... My parents travelled in it exactly one year before the accident and... you know. It shocked us a lot.

It was really sad. I don't know why but I always feel a strange sadness when someone's holidays are truncated... And it is not due to the money they may have costed but people normally feel really happy when they're on holiday, sometimes it is like coming back to childhood: they feel relaxed, they have a big illusion and they enjoy every moment, present.

Maybe I've not explained correctly. I hope you understand it. English is not my mother tongue :wink:

Good night to everyone, time for sleep here in Canary Islands :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 am 
High Chieftan

Hi Phoenix Wings,

I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I've been going through some dark times recently. I hope all is well with you and your family. I'ts so nice to see you back here again. How's the weather there in the Canary Islands now?

Walk In Balance,
Deer

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:52 am 
Tribe Member

Nation: viking/sami
Phoenix Wings wrote:
Hello everyone :D

I have always felt a very strong attraction towards Native. I'm really far from America, I'm from Canary Islands, in Europe. Did you know them? The Guanches were their first inhabitants, or at least as far as we know. Unfortunately, Guanches history is almost lost :cry:

Honestly, I'd like to meet native people. I find hard to explain the reasons of my attraction... but I think it is related to Nature and human relation with it.

Thank you,

P.W.

I think why so many people feel attracted to native american culture, is because they have the last bit of real culture thats left on this planet... You recognise that from the dept of your soul, because your true and real human nature wants you to live like that, in one with nature and who you really are. Once all the people on our planet lived just like the native americans, but then some evil people called illuminati, set their mission to conquer the whole planet and get all humans under their control, living as their working-slaves inside a illusion, beliving they are free when in real they are just programmed... to program someone is very easy, especially when you start in early school age... But once you start deprogram, there is no way back though...

Board index » Village Forums » Introductions and Social Chat